When coal is dated to 300 million years but has doorknobs embedded into it, you know your dating methods don’t work correctly! – Bible Creation
• • •
“To continue in atheism, I would need to believe that nothing produces everything, non-life produces life, randomness produces fine-tuning, chaos produces information, unconsciousness produces consciousness, and non-reason produces reason. I simply didn’t have that much faith.”
– Lee Strobel writes on Twitter, 12/24/17
These debates are nasty, the way the evolutionists evade and spin, but Ken always wins.
Continue reading “(3 min video) No New And Meaningful Information – Evolution Debunked — Genetic Entropy and Information Degradation is what we observe; therefore, molecules-to-man evolution is impossible”
This isn’t specifically a Christian video, but it scientifically shows why it’s important to be openly thankful for our food, and to pray for our food to nourish our bodies.
Continue reading “(vid) The Power of Your Intentions (The Rice Experiment) — Why pray for our food to nourish our bodies – AMAZING!”
James Perloff, Author “Tornado In A Junkyard” Will be with us for the last 2 hrs presenting the case for his book “The Case Against Darwinism”
Extrapolating from this Hubble image, scientists have estimated that the universe contains at least 200 BILLION GALAXIES, EACH HAVING an average of 100 BILLION STARS!!!!!!!
Also, our sun is an average sized star.
According to the Space Telescope Science Institute, the Hubble Ultra Deep Field has an angular size of 11.5 square arcminutes. That means that it would take 12,913,983 Deep Field images to cover the entire sphere of the sky!
Just for fun, let’s calculate roughly how many stars that implies in the observable universe: The ultra deep field image has about 10,000 galaxies in it. If we assume that each galaxy has 100,000,000,000 (100 billion) stars, then the approximate number of stars in the visible universe is absolutely staggering: 123,000,000,000,000,000,000
123 quintillion stars! That’s 123 billion billion. 123 million million million. (source)
The Big Bang Theory:
“It’s the only explosion which is not destroyed. All explosions destroy. The big bang theory ‘creates life,’ which is ludicrous.” – Dennis Wise (source)
The Four Miracles of Atheism
Consider the following four miracles which must be accepted by the atheist in spite of scientific evidence to the contrary:
- Getting Something from Nothing. There has never been an observed example where something was created from nothing. No person would attempt to build something without materials, and there is no theory outside Big Bang cosmology which reaches this conclusion without ridicule from the scientific community
- Getting Life from Non-Life. Even if naturalistic causes could have created the universe, it would still be necessary for non-living material to become living. This is also an unproven (and impossible) feat which must be accepted when denying the existence of God.
- Getting Order from Chaos. Personal observation tells us that all things tend towards disorder, not order. Left to themselves buildings crumble, gardens are taken over by weeds, and living material decays. If unguided natural causes produced the universe (from nothing) and produced life (from non-life) these processes would necessarily go against observed scientific principles in order to produce the complexity, beauty, and order that we observe in the world around us.
- Getting the Immaterial from Physical Matter. If nothing was able to produce everything, non-life was able to produce life, and chaos was able to produce order the atheistic worldview would still encounter an insurmountable obstacle. No matter how organized, it is impossible for physical material to produce the immaterial realities of human consciousness. Our morality, beliefs, desires and preferences all exist outside of mere physical matter.
Each of these examples go against the natural order and could be labeled as miracles. Naturalistic worldviews such as atheism, evolution, and neo-Darwinism regard this evidence for God with what Dawkins would certainly consider an unscientific approach: each item must be taken on faith. (source)
Continue reading “The Four Miracles of Atheism – If (1) nothing was able to produce everything, (2) non-life was able to produce life, and (3) chaos was able to produce order the atheistic worldview would still encounter an insurmountable obstacle. (4) No matter how organized, it is impossible for physical material to produce the immaterial realities of human consciousness. Our morality, beliefs, desires and preferences all exist outside of mere physical matter”