[UPDATE – 1/14/12: I’m pulling this $6,000 offer, on this, the 4 year anniversary of Who-Goes-To-Heaven Scriptures — Narrow is the Way. I’ve proven my point. There have been no takers. No one can take down this simple, straight-to-the point Bible truth that hardly anyone dares preach. But we must! Teachers will get a stricter judgment, you all. Hmmm?!!!!!!! Come on! This is no joke!]
My $6,000 Challenge!
I will now [as of 9/8/10] give $6,000 to anyone who can refute my Who-Goes-To-Heaven Scriptures — Narrow is the Way | Who are the Children of God? article.
There is no time to be low key about this any more. I am convinced that once-saved-always-saved (OSAS) has all but destroyed the church in America — and America, itself! And many are going to hell having been taught they are going to heaven.
And this is the message that Americans have spread throughout the world! This is so serious — and tragic beyond belief!!
But there is a remedy: sound doctrine returning to the land — which I think will lay the necessary groundwork so the Third Great Awakening can revive the church in America and throughout the world!
I have made this offer before, first $500, then $1,000, in comments in this site. I didn’t want to present it front and center for a number of reasons. The main reason is that I thought I could get deluged with challenges that would take more time than I have to keep up with. I also wanted to be certain that God wanted me to take this step.
I believe I have the go-ahead, and $1,500 [now $3,000
$6,000] is a figure that is more than I would have wanted to venture. I’m pretty much a paycheck to paycheck kind of guy. But it’s also a sum that will make the challenge more worthwhile to take on.
If this study really is faulty, it would be easy for theologians to refute it and collect an easy $1,500 $3,000 $6,000, right? But if this study is truly sound, then why is once-saved-always-saved (and similar: “it’s hard to lose one’s salvation”) taught almost universally throughout America and the world — in seminaries, churches, on radio (including the songs) and TV?
Have millions of Americans been brainwashed into believing a false doctrine that has literally brought America to the brink — and we’re bringing down many nations with us? The Red Gate Prophecy — What If I Open It Just a Little Bit? explains how ‘Christians’ willful sin is destroying America — not the liberals, etc..
I am convinced that once saved, always saved (and similar) is the number one doctrine that is destroying the church in America, and is keeping real Christianity from happening, so that I’m willing to make this offer.
Now, what are the conditions?
• This offer is only to the first person who can successfully refute my article.
• Who is the jury? You are. If someone is successful, it will be evident to all, for I won’t delete any challenges that give me a run for the money. If comments are lengthy, I reserve the right to delete them (with notation), because I can’t overload the comment section of a post with super long comments. However, if the comments are too long, perhaps it would work to post lengthy comments in their own post. We’ll see. If your comments are at all long, will you please post them under this article, not at Who-Goes-To-Heaven…? I’m not sure what my options are if I get tons of comments, especially if they are long. This was one of my hesitations in more boldly presenting this challenge. But so far, no one has taken me up on it, so it’s possible that when people read what these scriptures say, they’ll realize there is no way to refute what is so clearly fact.
Also, please feel free to read the many comments under Who-Goes-To-Heaven… and the related articles, especially:
• I’m personally into the truth, whatever it is. If someone does successfully refute this article, then I will embrace the truth. I don’t think it’s possible to refute this, but we’ll see. I have looked at this from so many angle, and have been led by the Holy Spirit (Whom Jesus said is supposed to lead us into all truth) on a number of occasions to help me. I had a very significant dream about 20 years ago, and this is also a prime example: Let Us Be ONE — a 34-part prophecy.
• Also, I haven’t made a succinct conclusion. I’m not going to say precisely where the line is in who goes to heaven. I present scriptures that are pretty clear in themselves, and together, they present the picture.
• If one, or perhaps a few of my quotations can be shown to not apply to salvation, I would like to know this, but that isn’t refuting the entire article. In order to collect the money, the challenger would have to demonstrate that the gist of this presentation is not on track. You would have to successfully demonstrate that the main idea that I’m presenting here isn’t true regarding who actually goes to heaven, biblically.
• I have never done this kind of thing before and I’m not a legal expert, so if I’m leaving something out here that I shouldn’t have, I reserve the right to be able to correct this error. This is out in the open, so you all will be able to witness the progression of events.
• I should also say that I’ll probably be making small changes to this post and some changes to my Who-Goes-To-Heaven article. But its theme has been basically the same in the more than three years it’s been up. Changes have mainly been in adding additional material.
• It really does appear that no one will be able to refute my article. Please pray about how you can help these truths become mainstream. And I’m open to comments and suggestions. We can no longer be crippled by the doctrine that Martin Luther made popular, based mainly upon Paul’s introductory comments, ignoring the meat of what Jesus, Paul and many other New Testament teachers taught. Luther even knew his doctrine wasn’t biblically cogent: Martin Luther’s Subordinate Bible Books: Hebrews, James, Jude & Revelation.
• If you read Who-Goes-To-Heaven…, you’ll see that I believe that the Bible teaches that liars can’t go to heaven. So I’m especially not going to do anything deceptive here to get out of paying out the $1,500 $3,000 $6,000 to someone who really deserves it. So feel free to contact your pastors, seminary professors, biblical scholars. It’s time to get this issue settled, to crucify once and for all OSAS, eternal security and “It’s hard to lose one’s salvation.”
• Also, I reserve the right to discontinue this offer if I do end up getting swamped with challenges. But if I pull the offer, it won’t be because someone successfully succeeded in challenging me. I have a lot to do besides this. I’m not making any money from my labor at these sites. I’m doing this solely to help get the word out, so real Christianity can finally happen at the group level, and so the percentage of who goes to heaven skyrockets! And ONE can happen so the Pete Townshends know!
We need revival!!!
• I would appreciate your prayers. This theology upsets the apple cart, to say the least. Many ‘Christians’ (especially pastors) really do James-3 curse people who challenge their comfort zone. I have an entire category on just this subject, which is really a serious, little-understood epidemic. And those who have taught once saved, always saved (and similar) for years know should be worried about the serious trouble they are in. But the point is to find out now, while we still have time to get real Christianity going, despite what happens to our world as we know it.
The hour is late, the need is great. Business as usual will not do anymore.
God bless! May we all come to the knowledge of the truth. ONE can happen (Jesus’ heart-cry for us in John 17). “Then the world will know.” Now, the world smells a stinky rat.
We can do better. We can be ONE with each other, truly in Him!
Could it be that when the real gospel is preached to the whole world, then the end will come. I think it will become evident that what we’ve spread around the world is largely a false gospel — deceiving many from America.
The world deserves to hear and see the real thing!
We need to get this very important doctrine finally right!
Let’s be ONE!